Spencer, Janae and Kate

Spencer, Janae and Kate
Please pray for us as we serve in Macedonia

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Going for "Coffee" With Friends



Last week I was asked to go for some "coffee" with some friends. Now, when you say "coffee," what is meant is that you go sit in a restaurant or sidewalk cafe, and order any drink, not just coffee and talk for a few hours. So, Spencer offered to watch Kate while I went out for a while. We went to a restaurant in the city centre and I ordered a Pepsi, and then later an Iced Coffee. I laughed as we spoke in Spanish for a bit and then Macedonian and then French. Spanish soap operas are broadcasted in Prilep, so Spanish is learned through the TV! I didn't understand the French, or most of the Macedonian, but we enjoyed eachother's company and laughed hard! I look forward to more "Coffee" invites and hosting my own, and anticipate opportunities to share my testimony and hear others' testimonies. We are to host a team worship at our house tomorrow, and hopefully soon a Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment